The pocket-sized and portable AirMini device is considered to be the smallest CPAP device on the market. The travel device offers top quality therapy, waterless humidification and convenient control with the AirMini app. The AirMini device can be purchased as part of the Bedside Starter Kit with your choice of mask, or can be individually.
• Lightweight, portable travel device
• 3 therapy modes: CPAP, APAP (AutoSet and AutoSet for Her)
• Designed for use with ResMed CPAP masks: AirFit P10, AirFit N20, AirFit F20, AirTouch F20 and AirFit F30
• Waterless humidification system (humidification not available with Full Face Masks)
• Premium travel bag and accessories (available for purchase separately)
• Control with AirMini app
Indications for use
The AirMini self-adjusting system is indicated for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in patients (female patients with mild to moderate OSA when using AutoSet for Her treatment mode) weighing more than 66 lb (30 kg). It is intended for home and hospital use.
Positive airway pressure therapy may be contraindicated in some patients with the following pre-existing conditions:
• severe bullous lung disease
• pathologically low blood pressure
• cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma