- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides continuous therapy all night long independent of unplanned blackout or power outages.
- FAA Approved for inflight use allowing you to continue with therapy even on long haul night flights
- Completely charges in under 5 hours
- Weighs just 0.63kg making it easily portable
- Suitable for camping and frequent travel
- Modular design allows for easy connection on and of the device
*Tested on a pressure of 10cmH20
If you need more information on this CPAP Accessory or another product, please get in touch with an Air Liquide staff member online or in clinic.
This product is an accessory to a CPAP machine, an electrically powered device using continuous positive airway pressure to treat patients affected primarily by obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.